Zovi - An interesting fashion portal with a rich shopping experience

UPDATE: This blogpost won the third prize in the contest.

Winner #BlogForZovi



This is what the team at Zovi tweeted announcing the result:


Other results include:

First prize: @Phantom_Delight (Winning post)
Second prize: @thekopargaonkar (Winning post)
Third prize: Yours truly and @amolwagh (Winning post)


In this modern world of technology, comfort is something one looks up to. The joy of ordering something at the click of a button is immense. One doesn't need to go window shopping in the scorching heat of the sun. Instead, everything can be sought and bought from the chilling air-conditioned room, or from a poolside lawn. And what can be more comfortable than to be able to order the latest fashion trends online. Zovi is one such web service. It offers a wide range of fashion apparels for men and women.

Recently, I got a chance to buy stuff from this website. It's not that I was using their service for the first time. I had once bought a pair of polo t-shirts for office use. This time, I have gone a step ahead, and ordered a few more items.

Let me take you through my shopping experience with them. I selected the following items (Thanks Hemanth and Gaurav for helping me in choosing them) -

Masked Spiderman Graphic T-shirt
Grey Zippered Sweatshirt With Red And Blue Stripes And Hood
Black Canvas Mid Top Sneakers With Contrast Grey And Green

After I was done choosing, the checkout page appeared like this:

Checkout page


As can be seen in the pic above, they were expected to deliver the products by 21st Jan. (Note that I placed the order on 12th Jan.)

I didn't bother much, and proceeded to the order confirmation page, which looked like this:

Order confirmation page


As you can see, the delivery time was now reduced to 20th Jan (one less day). I was happy to notice the reduction in the delivery time, but was still upset since it was going to take so long. I decided to contact them, and see if it would help. This is when I tweeted this:



To my surprise, I didn't get any response! I thought that Zovi, like many others, have a shitty customer support. But, too my surprise, I received my shipment on 16th Jan. This was awesome, because it took them only 3 working days (note that 15th Jan was a holiday) to deliver. I was highly impressed by their service.

A couple of days later, I tweeted them this:

And they replied with a retweet:



After receiving the shipment, I decided to try it on. Below are a few images (Thanks Bhaskar for clicking them for me) -







Model: Yours truly ;)
Image credits: Bhaskar Trivedi Photography
Venue: Lalbagh Botanical Garden, Bengaluru

As you might have noticed, I have bought a cool Spidey t-shirt long with a zippered sweatshirt-cum-hoodie and a pair of sneakers. All this sum up to make a fashionable winter look that I have tried to create. Without the sweatshirt, the look is equivalent to a casual look that one can put on for office wear as well. But since it is the month of January, I decided to also put on a sweatshirt to keep up with the falling mercury.

I like the products. Hope you like them, too!

If you feel like, go ahead and buy some of the cool stuff that the team at Zovi has to offer, and flaunt in style.

This blogpost is part of #BlogForZovi held by zovi.com.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.